Studio 524 Terms & Conditions
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to change or cancel an appointment. Please call 01384 865126 . Regretfully, failure to do so will incur a minimum fee of 50% of the treatment booked.
- We reserve the right to use discretion in exceptional circumstances.
- When booking an appointment you are reserving a therapist in advance and the cancellation policy is designed as compensation for their time and busy schedule. If we have sufficient notice we can then open up the appointment to awaiting clients.
- Should you arrive late for an appointment, we reserve the right to take full payment for the treatment booked, but sadly, may not be able to carry out part or all of the treatment due to the next scheduled client.
- In the unusual event that we have to cancel or rearrange a booking due to therapist illness, we will contact you by telephone. We reserve the right to transfer you to an alternative therapist.
- All appointments, cancellations and amendments should be made via telephone on 01384 865126 or 07814099953 and not to therapists personal mobile or via social media as this can cause confusion.
- Text message reminders will be sent out 24 hours prior to treatment, but treatment bookings, appointments, cancellations etc., remain your responsibility, so please make sure appointments are recorded on your calendar.
- Where clients book treatment services in excess of one hour a non refundable booking fee, may be required and paid at the time of booking as you are reserving one of our highly trained therapists.
- All courses of treatments are pre-paid. Should you fail to arrive for a booked treatment, this will be forfeited as one of your treatments.
Your health and well-being
- To ensure your health and well-being, client treatment plans and questionnaires will be completed when you arrive for your first treatment. Regular clients are requested to update their therapist of any changes to medical issues that may affect treatments.
- We reserve the right to request medical consent prior to treatment.
- Retail products must be paid for In Full at time of purchase or when ordering.
- Please advise staff of any allergies at time of booking.
- Certain treatments require patch testing a minimum of 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Repeat patch tests are required when a client has not had a certain treatment within 12 months of their previous patch test.
Children in the salon
- We know it’s tough, but babies, young children and the salon do not mix well.
- As well as health and safety reasons, (chemical products and electrical equipment)
- Other clients are in the salon for their ME TIME. We therefore respectfully request that no children are brought into the salon.
- To avoid disruption to other clients, who are in the salon to relax, we respectfully ask that all mobiles are switched off or are on silent.
- Website, social media and in-house promotions are only available for a definitive period of time. Once the promotion period has ended the treatment service or product reverts to its normal price.
- We accept cash and all major credit/debit cards
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and hold no cash value.
- If you partially use a gift voucher, the remaining value stays valid until expiry date shown on the voucher.
Thank you for your consideration in respect of our terms and conditions.